Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

Mint green is now everywhere. I cant see any other color except for mint green. How I'm in love with this color. So red, bye-bye for you now. Hee. Till we meet again.


Can you see the color ? Somehow This color bring softness to me.


Olive green or mint green ? Cooling eyes. Seriously. 


                                                                               .
                                                                               .
                                                                               .
                                                                               .

Will update more sooner. Btw, im going back to Johor this coming monday. I'll be depart at 1055 insyaAllah will touch down KL around 1155. :) Do pray for my safe journey. Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

sila komen komen