Monday, October 22, 2012

Skin care

When it comes to skin care I think I am the most lazy person to apply something on my face. But ( there's a but hihi ) it was years ago . Seriously I felt like I dont really have time to take care of my skin. However I always dying for flawless, moist skin like the one in SkII adverts. Shame on me man. How come I can have that healthy , flawless moist skin if I dont earn some. Like people said, to gain some, you have to give first right ? I kept complaining to my mom, why my skin is not smooth ? Why is this ? Why is that. And of course there's so many whys. I asked my mom to recommend something good for my face. My mom advised me not to try any skin whitening product. Then she said why dont you try Nutrimetics first because I told her that my friend got SkII and now she had a radiant skin. Then she said, yes you can have skII once you reached 30+ because right now you have a combination skin. It was oily at my T-zone and dry at the cheek area. Now I understand why people mostly at the age of 30+ they will have skII. Actually the cleanser itself is good for a person who has a dry skin or less oily skin. For me, I have to use something that can absorb the oil. This can avoid the pores from clog. Well, after a month using this Nutri -care skin set my face is not that dry as before and Alhamdulillah there's no more pimples. And now I'm in love with Nutrimetics. I think this product really works on me. Well, it depends on each person. Sometimes, we have to consider our skin type what is good for our skin. That is the best way to choose your skin care.


As for now, I have Skin Clean which is cleansing milk. If you wore make up, you have to have this to avoid your pores from clogged. How to apply ? Its easy. You just need to massage onto your moist face. Then, rinse it with the apricot foaming cleanser. Make it bubble first and then ready to rinse. Ahh, how clean your face now. Next step is to apply Skin Fresh a toning lotion. Yes, toner will help you to cleanse the leftover dirt on your face also shrink the pores. Now, ready for the eye creme. Me myself have a serious dark circle so I need to sacrifice my RM75 for this tiny tube 15ml eye creme. Last but not least, dont forget the moisturizer. The beautician said my skin needs extra -light moisturising creme. As simple as that, now I felt more confident even I dont apply any make up for my night class. 

For more info, you can just click on nutrimetics. Lets have a good skin care for our skin. 

p/s : Well done ! Finally, I just done my blogging. The main reason is Mr. AS is very busy doing his PSM now. So, I need to make myself busy or else I cant stop myself disturbing him doing his work. Duhh, my bad. :/ Yess blog, you will be my mate for these while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila komen komen