Friday, November 12, 2010

Bubble Bhesse Beger

Bubble Beese Beger.*burps.smile.


you you you
The factor of my weight gained lately.
And because of you I had rather ask anyone 
especially Susi to go to the nearest Mc D
to have you for my break-luch or dinner
Thank you for make me fat.You added me some fat.
Your contribution towards fat is highly appreciated
Sigh -.-"
Everyweek I will get you in my tummy
And now I have no idea how to make myself 
slimmer just like before.
You the one who make me addicted to.
I wish that I could hate you but Im sorry
I just love you even more.
See you next week sweetheart.


I HEART you, Double Cheese Burger.


I throw my hands up in the air sometimes sayin aiyoo gotta let go.
Double cheese tell me that you love me more than I love you. :)

 p/s: I dont know why I keep myself watching this beautiful lady 24/7.
Do you envy her as I do?

 

Blair Waldorf 



xoxo,
aten NERD




2 comments:

sila komen komen