Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anis Shahiran

This is what I got from anis just now. She sending me this short message. Thanks a lot sayangs. We ll never be apart even you are miles away from me. Bff forever.:)

How relationship break?
Both will think the other is busy.
And will not contact.
Thinking it may be disturbing.

As time passes both will think let the other contact.
After that each will think
Why I should contact first?

Here your love will be converted to hate.
Finally without contact the memories become weak.

They may forget each other.
So keep in touch with all.

I dont wanna be one kind of them,
So here I am sending msg to you to say.

I am fine here
Please keep in touch with me ya!

p/s:do keep in touch everyone. :)

3 comments:

  1. sye pn dpt jgk..anis windu kt kta sume

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...me t0o..rindu kt smua juge~,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya && amiey:anis berlaku adil.semua dapat msg die.:)

    ReplyDelete

sila komen komen