Monday, October 4, 2010

041010

My life been so hectic these days. Hurm i got tonnes of assignments and test to be settle up starting this week and another . But I still didnt work on any of it yet. Ya Allah please give me strength to handle all this even though there's so many craps lately. And what i need now is the strength so that i can relieve my stress. Just like my mum said dont forget to ask from Him no matter how hard the thing is He will never fail to make all the things become easier for you. InsyaAllah.

“Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath.” [Tirmidhi]

 






Ghafir (The Forgiver) 


And your Lord says, “Call upon Me; I will respond to you.” Indeed, those who are arrogant to worship Me will enter Hell shamefully.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

sila komen komen